Italian Personal Data Protection Code
Legislative Decree No. 196 dated June, 30th 2003,
(Ordinary Supplement No.123/L to GURI No. 174 of July, 29th 2003)
Pursuant to and in accordance with Art. 13, Legislative Decree No. 196 of June, 30th 2003 – Privacy Code for the protection of individuals and other data subjects with regard to personal data processing, we hereby inform you that the processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
“Processing of Personal Data” shall mean any operation, or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, processing, adaptation or alteration, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, disclosure, transmission, dissemination , erasure and destruction of data, whether the latter are of public or private nature.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatment of your data will take place mainly through electronic procedures. Personal data will therefore be processed by and stored on both computers and any other suitable storage devices, in compliance with Minimum Security Measures, under Technical Specifications, Annex “B” laid down in Legislative Decree No. 196 of June, 30th 2003.
METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
I dati verranno trattati principalmente con strumenti elettronici ed informatici, e memorizzati sia su supporti informatici che su ogni altro tipo di supporto idoneo, nel rispetto delle Misure Minime di Sicurezza ai sensi del Disciplinare Tecnico Allegato “B” al D.Lgs n. 196 del 30 giugno 2003.
In order to fulfil all purposes above-mentioned and the execution of the contractual relationships and relative obligations, the provision of data is mandatory. Possible total or partial failure to provide such data may make it impossible for TIPICO IT SRL (and not because of it) to establish and/or continue, wholly or in part, the contractual relationship with all the ensuing consequences.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISSIMINATION
Personal data may be known and treated by:
- our employees, collaborators, consultants and people in charge of them;
- people involved in executing the contractual obligations;
- outside companies dealing with the management and maintenance of information systems;
- banking institutions responsible for the financial transactions relating to our business.
Data will in no case be disseminated.
The data controller is our company TIPICO IT SRL with registered office in 34, Strada Cipata – 46100 MANTOVA – ITALY. All requests to exercise your own rights should be emailed to email@example.com
RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
(Art.7, Legislative Decree No. 196 of June, 30th 2003)
Data subjects are entitled at any time to exercise their own rights against the data controller pursuant to Art.7 for your convenience copied entirely hereunder:
- data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data; - of the purposes and methods of the processing; - of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the aid of electronic means; - of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Art. 5(2); - of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Consent to data processing and communications via email