Information on the processing of personal data
In accordance with Articles 13, 14 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
Interested parties: customers and suppliers and contact persons at customers and suppliers
The company Tipico it S.r.l. (hereinafter “Holder”) with registered office in the Municipality of Mantova (MN), Strada Cipata 34, in the person of the legal representative, as Holder pursuant to and for the purposes of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter “Regulation”), provides interested parties with information about the processing of their personal data, which will be based on the principles of fairness, transparency and protection of privacy and personal rights, in accordance with the provisions of Italian and European legislation applicable.
Purpose and legal nature of the treatment
Most of the personal data used is provided directly by the parties concerned as customers or suppliers, or as people contacting the organizations of customers and suppliers, also other personal data of the parties concerned may come from archives of public access or can be found from the Internet sites and Social Media profiles of customers and suppliers. Personal data are processed only for the following purposes, related to the implementation of the obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations or for the execution of pre-contractual measures arising from the commercial and contractual relationship with customers and suppliers:
- Management of relations with customers and suppliers and/or contact people at customers/suppliers;
- Compliances required by law in the field of taxation and accounting;
- Management of purchases and sales operations;
- Management of supplies of products required
- Litigation management and/or credit recovery;
- Planning of work activities;
- Preservation of documents related to sales/purchases or related to the parties concerned.
The processing of functional data for the performance of these obligations is necessary for proper management of the relationship and their provision is required to implement the purposes mentioned above. Any failure of communication, or incorrect communication of any of the mandatory information, may cause the Holder impossibility to ensure the adequacy of the treatment and the proper provision of services by the Holder.
Methods of treatment
Personal data may be processed manually and automatically, even by entrusting third parties with processing operations. All processing takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in art. 6, 32 of the Regulation and through the adoption of appropriate security measures provided. The data will be processed only by personnel authorized by the Holder pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation, or even by third parties such as managers pursuant to art. 28 for the processing of competence. More information on the list of people in charge can be provided to the interested party through the exercise of their rights as provided for in Article 15 of the Regulation.
The data will be exclusively communicated to the competing subjects for the exploitation of the necessary services for a correct management of the relationship, with warranty of protection of the rights of the interested parties:
- Companies, consultants and freelancers for services in the field of accounting, administration, fiscal, juridical, legal;
- Transports companies and shipments, logistics companies, postal services;
- Banks and credit institutions, collection agencies;
- Public bodies or private/public subjects for whom communication is compulsory and necessary in fulfilment of legal constraints or even functional administration of the mandate or the assignment.
Transfer to third countries and dissemination
Personal data won’t be transmitted outside of Europe and won’t be in anyway disseminated.
The data will be kept in our archives or by authorized managers for the time necessary for the purposes of processing or for the duration of the professional / contractual relationship, subject to the retention periods provided for by legislative, regulatory and legal obligations applicable to the data being processed.
The data controller is Tipico it S.r.l. with registered office in Strada Cipata, 34 – 46100 Mantova (Mn) | Italy | telephone +39 0376 372580 | P. I./C.F. IT02319810202 | mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of the data subject – Articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The purposes and methods of processing;
- The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identification details of the Holder and the person responsible pursuant to art. 5, c. 2;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification, or when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The certification of the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportion to the protected right;
- Data portability.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise your rights, you may send a communication to the address below or an e-mail to email@example.com. For reports or complaints, please contact the “Autorità Garante della Privacy” with headquarters in Piazza Venezia n. 11 – 00187 ROMA – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.